It is an analysis of the company’s processes with the prospect of their improvement, scalability and growth. Optimization will eliminate ineffective steps, allocate responsibilities, increase the level of control over processes, identify the chain of values for the client in the services. Depending on the direction of the company, various approaches may be involved in optimizing business processes, introducing specific methodologies or their combination to obtain a synergistic effect.
Business process optimization is the most important process on the way to building an efficient and stable business. The distribution of responsibilities and resources among all process participants depends on how well the optimization will be carried out. Successful optimization allows you to increase the level of control over the processes and discover the value chain for the client in the services. In addition, there is a simplification of internal communication and fixed “game rules” for each employee of the company. Launching an optimization project will also allow the company to continuously receive new ideas and indicators that should be further changed and supplemented by the company.
- dissatisfied with theиspontaneous business mode in the company;
- want to see processes more systematically and transparently;
- believe that the company needs more efficiency;
- see that the company scale is growing and it is necessary to quickly establish representative offices, launch new directions, attract new employees;
- want to improve the existing process to a large extent, but within the current ideology;
- want to prepare the company for automation.
- The management of the company and the MANAGEABLE expert choose an approach to optimizing business processes.
- A list of initiatives and concrete actions that need to be implemented to achieve the desired result is formed.
- The MANAGEABLE expert develops a project to optimize and implement changes in the company.
- The process office is being launched through working groups
- The existing processes of the company are analyzed, then proposals for their changes are presented with justification of their implementation effect.
The key to effective change is the good communication and engagement of workers at different levels.
- transparency of activities;
- every employee of the company understands its influence on the processes of the company;
- the idea of a project for collecting employees’ initiatives to improve business;
- possibility for work improvement, the order of payment and employees work standardization etc.;
- ability to knowingly choose what and where is need to be automated (automation is only required for processes that have a significant impact on financial performance and company profits or are often repeated);
- employees gain a better understanding of the company’s goals, and the quality of organization management increases;
- final product quality improvement.